Low maintenance windows for easy living
You may think windows that look as good as flush sashes need a lot of maintenance. Those from Team Frames Trade & Retail actually make your life easier. They need little maintenance other than an occasional wipe, thanks to being durable, weatherproof and strong.
Your property can also benefit from enhanced security, without any necessary hassle. Choosing our flush sash windows guarantees the latest security hardware. This includes anti-intrusion hinge bolts, and shoot bolt locking systems. Your property will gain style and look more appealing.
Revival flush sash windows – perfect for older properties
As part of our flush sash windows range, we can offer Revival flush sashes. Boasting the same good looks as the rest of our styles, they also enable traditional styles to be successfully replicated thanks to conventional timber hardware, 85mm deep frames, deep cills and authentic drip details. These bespoke features will make it hard for passers-by to tell the difference between your new windows and traditional timber frames.
Why choose flush sash windows from The Adorn Range?
- Gain authentic features for your property – whether it be older or more contemporary
- Benefit from easy opening and maintenance
- PVC-u frames –high performance, energy efficient material
- Revival flush sash windows are ideal for older properties wanting to replace old timber styles
- Enhance your living spaces with warmth – thanks to energy efficiency
- Installation by a team of experts, with customer satisfaction a priority
- A company who helps you to create inspiring places, and one that is fully accredited by reputable third parties
Supply/install bi-fold doors and window for new kitchen extension
"Would wholeheartedly recommend Team Frames. Throughout they were extremely professional in their approach - discussion prior with Jason in the office and Steve in person when he came out to measure/quote. On install day their fitters were punctual, completed the job to time and tidied up afterwards."- Customer, London